This overview describes the terms and conditions of conference room use in the club referred to as BLOC. BLOC is owned and operated by The Group Collective, LLC, a California limited liability company (the “Company”). An outside user (non-member) conference room space in BLOC is herein referred to as a “Renter”.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking. By booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. By making a booking with us, Renter warrants that they are legally capable of entering into a binding contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Confirmation and Reminder: you will receive a confirmation email immediately after booking and a reminder email 24 hours prior to your booking. Please make sure to add the appointment(s) to your calendar.
- Cancellation: refer to cancellation section below.
Availability: meeting rooms are assigned on a first-come, first served basis, while space is available.
- Payment Method: via credit card through electronic invoice.
Invoices: invoices for each booking shall be addressed to the party in whose name the booking is made, which shall be the party responsible for payment.
- Time of Payment: all bookings at BLOC shall be paid in full at the time of booking unless an alternate payment schedule has been previously arranged.
Hours of Use
- Normal Business Hours: Monday thru Friday from 9am–4pm
- Outside Normal Hours: Unless agreed upon in advance, and submitted in writing, all meetings are required to be started and finished within normal business hours. Extra charges may apply for reservations booked outside normal hours.
- Minimum Rental: a 2-hour minimum duration of rental is required.
- Booked Time: Reservations begin and end at the scheduled times and include any necessary time required for meeting set-up and clean up. Meetings starting late for any reason must end at the originally scheduled time unless an extension has previously been arranged and agreed to.
- Changes: any changes to the original booking made between BLOC and Renter shall be made by the Renter through the Acuity link in the calendar appointment or the link in the confirmation and reminder emails. This includes changes to dates, times, locations, or durations of appointments.
- BLOC requires a minimum of 7 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date
- BLOC reserves the right to change, suspend, or cancel your booking for any reason and will provide notice as promptly as possible
- cancellations made 7 or more days in advance of conference room booking shall receive a full refund of their booking fee, minus a 10% service fee
- cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of conference room booking, or no-shows for booking shall forfeit 100% of their booking fee and will not receive a refund of any kind
- table and 6-8 chairs within the room
- HDTV via HDMI cable (must provide own adapter)
- dry-erase board and markers
- Any equipment required outside of what’s provided by BLOC must be provided by Renter.
High speed, wireless, fiber-optic wifi access is provided. Renter will be supplied with the wifi access information upon arrival.
All BLOC locations are secured, meaning they are locked to the public. Renters will not be given access keys and must coordinate with the facility location manager for in-and-out building access.
Fees include standard set-up with an in-house conference table, seating, dry erase board and display screen with HDMI cable. Renter must supply their own HDMI adapter to connect to their specific computer. Renter may bring their own equipment, however, BLOC makes no guarantee of compatibility of outside equipment. If additional equipment is required, group is responsible for arranging, set-up and dismantling. If additional time is needed for extensive set-up and tear-down, Renter must reserve additional time outside what is needed for meeting.
Food and Room Standards
Group may bring in food/drink or order from an outside vendor with advance approval. Please note that BLOC does not provide dishes, glassware, knives, or utensils and excessive trash and recyclables must be removed at the close of your meeting.
Renter is responsible for any damage, breakage or theft caused by himself or by one of his participants or guests. Renter must leave the room clean, tidy, and arranged as it was found. Any failure to comply will result in BLOC issuing an invoice for any necessary cleaning charges. Renter must inform the location manager when all party members and visitors have left the building.
Other terms & conditions
- Subletting of Conference Room is not permitted by You.
- BLOC is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted in or around the premises.
- Permission to film or video must be obtained in advance from BLOC.
- All guests are at least 18 years of age.
- No Renter will perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to BLOC or any of its Members, Guests, employees or property, including without limitation the Conference Room or the BLOC Facilities
- Pets are strictly prohibited.